Electric and gasoline powered pressure washers can be used for cleaning almost anything. Here’s a good list of inspiration for both home use and professional use.
12 most obvious things to clean with a pressure washer
- Your car: The vehicle as well as rims, wheels and undercarriage
- Boats and RVs
- Other vehicles and machines like bikes, lawn movers, trailers
- Outdoor furniture (both wood and plastic)
- Grills & BBQs. Make sure you don’t break anything!
- Fencing: both steel, plastic and wood
- Wood decks: Different decks and hardwood terraces
- Home exterior like wood siding, steel siding or brick, even plastic window frames and glass
- Driveway: Pavement, car driveways and concrete
- Stone: Different stone, tile, and marble
- Roofing, both tiles and plates
- Entrances: Patios, decks and walkways
Types of dirt a pressure washer will remove
- Rotten surfaces (wood)